Sopronkövesd-Nagylózs – Wind power plant parks
The energy radiated from the Sun to Earth may be utilised for energy generation in several ways:
- the photovoltaic (solar block) systems convert sunlight directly into electrical energy,
- the solar collectors generate directly thermal energy for heating and hot water heating,
- the solar thermal power plants generate hot steam and gases by collecting the heat of solar radiation, which are converted into electricity by means of turbines.
- By means of solar energy, electricity generation and heat supply are possible at remotely lying places where electricity or heat energy can hardly be supplied from other sources,
- It is generated without carbon-dioxide emissions increasing the greenhouse effect,
- The power and heat generating facilities are located in general at or very close to the place of future utilisation. Thanks to this, both the power transmission and distribution costs can be hold at low levels.
The wind turbines utilise the wind energy for power generation.
The turbine blade shafts are connected to the generator directly or through the drive unit, which generates electrical energy during the rotation of the output shaft.
- The operating costs of wind power plants are relatively low,
- During operation, wind power plants do not emit carbon dioxide and therefore do not increase the greenhouse effect.
Please click the following link to read the services provided by MVM ERBE Zrt.
Services provided by MVM ERBE Zrt.