Today, the demand for the renewable technologies has increased again, as both Hungary and all countries in the world face difficulties due to the expected diminishing of fossil energy carrier reserves.
By means of the up-to-date technologies, renewable energy resources can be used more efficiently; Water is used for example for driving hydro-power plant turbines, geothermal heat is used for heating of certain towns by geothermal heating plants, wind is used for driving wind turbines, radiation of the sun is used for heating, hot water and electricity generation, and biomass derived from biological sources is used to produce solid, fluid or gaseous fuels.
Through firing wood, straw and energy plants, we may generate electricity and heat in the power plants. Manure, agricultural and food residues may be converted to biogas. Sewage sludge gases deriving from sewage sludge accumulated in sewage water treatment plants and landfill gases deriving from disposed municipal wastes may be used for heat, electricity and fuel generation. Bioethanol may be derived from the sugar fermentation of crops such as corn, maize, wheat and sugar beets.
Presentation of an electricity network, which utilises renewable resources technologies
In the field of renewable energies, we provide the following services to our customers:
- drawingupfeasibilitystudies and project viabilitysurveys, compilinganalyseson project complianceswitheconomic, technical and environmentalprovisions,
- providingconsultingservicestobanksbyelaboratingdecision-supportstudies and drawingupprogressreportsduring project implementation, aswellas
- monitoring thefinancial standing of theclientinthewarrantyperiod.
- tendering, invitingtenders, executing tender procedures,
- performing design activities,
- performingcomplete (environmental, water right, specialofficial, networkconnectionpermits, etc.) permit applicationprocedures,
- conductingengineeringservices (inthefields of project implementation, project documentation, technicalcontrol,
- communicationsupportbetweentheinvestor and thecontractor, plantoperation and operationconsultancy,
- commissioning and testing.
- conductingmeasurements of landfill/biogascompositions (CH4, CO2, O2, H2S), pressures, temperatures, flow rates, FID (measurement of diffusesources), etc.